We are happy to announce that we have lunched European Union Erasmus+ International Credit mobility (ICM) Key Action 171 project between Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté (UBFC, France) and Institute for Physical Research, Armenian National Academy of Sciences (IPR, Armenia).
Under this call, PhD students, academic and administrative staff may undertake the following mobilities from IPR to UBFC and vice versa throughout 10.03.2023-31.07.2025 period.
· Student mobility for internship (PhD students).
· Staff mobility for teaching (academic staff and PhD).
· Staff mobility for training (academic & administrative staff and PhD).
1. Staff candidates must provide the following documents:
2. PhD students are requested to submit the following documents:
- Copy of a passport.
- Motivation letter.
- Research project, 2 pages maximum.
- Letter of recommendation from the thesis director validating the mobility project.
- Curriculum Vitae (max 2 pages) in English, including extracurricular activities (courses, seminars, conferences, published research, etc.) and professional experience related to the fields of knowledge of the courses. Please use the European template on https://bit.ly/3J61VyD.
- If applicable, language certificate (not mandatory).
Prospective applicants should submit their required documents via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff mobility for teaching and training:
Erasmus+ grants for teaching are awarded to HEI teaching staff for a period of teaching in a partner host university. Teaching assignments can come in various forms and take place as seminars, lectures and tutoring. Actual teaching in this context should require the teacher to be physically present with the students. Although email tutoring or any other forms of distance learning as well as preparation are highly encouraged, they do not count in the minimum number of 8 compulsory hours of teaching per week.
Erasmus+ grants for training support the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner institution.
Grantees will receive a grant as a contribution to their costs for travel and an individual support during their mobility. They are specified in the table below:
Individual Support + Travel Support
Travel costs will be covered by the project.
(up to the amounts defined by the E+ programme on the basis of the distance bands. Changes will not be covered)
The mobility period must be carried out continuously and it must not be split into different periods.
Selected candidates accepting the scholarship will sign a scholarship contract listing their duties and responsibilities. They will be required to comply with the local admission requirements and registration procedures at the Host University.
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on "the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data".
In case of questions do not hesitate to contact:
Erasmus+ Mobility Coordinator
Scientific Secretary of IPR, Armenia
Director of International Relations
Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator
Erasmus+ Mobility Coordinator