The conference program will cover all aspects of laser physics with focus on new and exciting developments and results in physics of coherent light sources, nonlinear and quantum optics, matter waves, laser spectroscopy of atoms and condensed matter, laser instrumentation, crystal growth and thin film preparation of inorganic materials for quantum electronics and integral optics, optical properties of nanostructures and luminescent materials, as well as related fields.
- Materials for quantum electronics: creation, properties and applications
- Generation and conversion of laser radiation
- Resonance interaction of laser radiation with matter
- Laser instrumentation and applications
- Laser spectroscopy
- Quantum optics and matter waves
- Quantum information
- Optical properties of nanostructures and luminescent materials
Download the second call
Download conference program
Download abstract book
You can register by two methods. You can either fill out the registration form and email it to the Secretary or you can register through the site by clicking the link below.