The annual Laser Physics 2015 International Conference will be held on 6–9th October, 2015 in Ashtarak, Armenia.
This year it is dedicated to the international year of light.
Registration deadline is extended to September 15, 2015. Please, visit the following webpage for more details and registration
The conference program will cover all aspects of laser physics with focus on new and exciting developments and results in physics of coherent light sources, nonlinear and quantum optics, matter waves, laser spectroscopy of atoms and condensed matter, laser instrumentation, crystal growth and thin film preparation of inorganic materials for quantum electronics and integral optics, photonics, optical properties of nanostructures and luminescent materials, as well as related fields.
- Materials for quantum electronics: creation, properties and applications
- Generation and conversion of laser radiation
- Resonance interaction of laser radiation with matter
- Laser instrumentation and applications
- Laser spectroscopy
- Quantum optics and matter waves
- Quantum information
- Optical properties of nanostructures and scintillating materials