The international conference Laser Physics 2013 will be held in Ashtarak, Armenia, on October 8-11.
The conference program will cover all aspects of laser physics with focus on new and exciting developments and results in physics of coherent light sources, nonlinear and quantum optics, matter waves, laser spectroscopy of atoms and condensed matter, laser instrumentation, crystal growth and thin film preparation of inorganic materials for quantum electronics and integral optics, optical properties of nanostructures and luminescent materials, as well as related fields.
The registration deadline has been extended until 25 September 2013.
- Materials for quantum electronics: creation, properties and applications
- Generation and conversion of laser radiation
- Resonance interaction of laser radiation with matter
- Laser instrumentation and applications
- Laser spectroscopy
- Quantum optics and matter waves
- Quantum information
- Optical properties of nanostructures and scintillating materials